Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pictures for YOU

Here is the link to the pictures of the house to satisfy all the ladies' requests..:) : http://picasaweb.google.com/mandyg6931/House1108?authkey=qk5YKcCIjFA# The draperies were already here, but we really like them. One think I find hilarious and perfectly lazy is the fact that the blinds are controlled by remote control! Har. I love the old door knobs and the keyholes in every door. One skeleton key fits all, but they aren't very functional since all the layers of paint makes things stick.

I thought because there were so many businesses near me, finding a job would be a snap. I was wrong! I am prayerfully seeking something that fits our needs, but haven't heard a peep yet.

Madison is so excited about decorating and every time she sees something Christmassy, she says it's for Jesus' Birthday Party! I think that's about as precious as an almost 3 year old can get!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

tiffany said...

I LOVE it!! Woohoo.

Stephanie said...

I love it too!! Older homes have so much character. We almost bought one that was built in the 1890's I fell in love with it but, the deal fell through. It probably was a good thing because we wouldn't have had the money to do the repairs it needed. Oh well, I really love your new home. Hope all is well. And you will find a job just give it some time;)