Sunday, February 15, 2009

DUH!

Yes, of COURSE I ate the entire box of chocolates yesterday! And YES, duh, I ate the cookies I made for Matt too. What did you think I'd do on V Day?

And yes, it tasted great, and I felt terrible the rest of the day. Felt, literally terrible, not guilt terrible. Also, yes I am working out today to attempt to burn off 1/18th of what I ate yesterday. Carbs do NOT agree with me, although they taste mighty fine when I am consuming them.

Today is my one year anniversary of low carbing. Truthfully, it's a year now that I have felt better than I have in years and years. Yesterday was a reminder of what I felt like most of my adult life, tired and sluggish. All. The. Time. Not anymore!

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

we all fall off the wagon at some point...it's just important to brush yourself off and get back on. (if you should choose to do so)

1 year...i never stuck with anything for a year. kudos to you!

Angela said...

I think I over did it on the chocolate too.

Smiles!

Tanya Breese said...

Good for you to notice the difference! I love chocolate and it's just not safe around me! In fact, this morning, for breakfast, I had one of those Cadbury Eggs, oh how I love those!