Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Altered Plans and Poop

I should say, Altered plans BY poop. We had a big day planned for us this beautiful Tuesday..however...

Today was Madison's school day which begins at 9am and then I was to head over to the church for my very first bible study class with a bunch of really wonderful ladies. I was so excited to go and they even had child care for Drew! They knew I was going to be late and I had confirmed my attendance as late as last night.

  • -Madison woke up this morning having cramps and "tummy issues" or "hiney issues," I should say.
  • -By some miracle, I woke up ON time to get showered and get the kids up with NO crying involved, by me or them-which is a huge plus!
  • -They ate their breakfast with minimum spillage.
  • -Got them both changed and their hair just so.
  • -Drew LOVES to taunt me by soiling his fresh diapers, and so he did.
  • -Poor Madison was victim of cramping and "stuff" at the precise time we would have had to leave to get to school on time. It took a while, and included squished faced looks of misery.
  • -I still considered taking her and loaded them up in the car, a little late-but hey we could still make it!
  • -Buckle Drew into his seat and he looks up at me with his precious eyes and says, "Poo Poo Mama. Poo Poo."
  • -I feel my entire countanance droop in that defeated way it does when nothing seems to go quite right.
  • -I unload the kids and all their stuff and come back inside.
  • -I blog about it, because somehow sharing it with you makes me feel better.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

awww tummy issues are no fun for anyone.

they'll always be next tuesday, right?!?!

didja get a nap at least from getting up early?

Aunt Becky said...

Tummy issues are terrible. Hope everyone feels better soon!

cc1sillygoose said...

Poor tummy's!